Thursday, April 3, 2008

anyone want to spot me a ticket to Hong Kong?

I'm a HUGE Orla Kiely fan.  Huge.  It's because of designers like her that I'm living out my mid-life crisis by going back to school for graphic design.

Really, what's not to love?  Her patterns are simple but full of energy and vibrancy, and her colour sense is impeccable.

Check out this totally cute coat.  OK.  300 pounds isn't exactly cheap, but the coat is magnificent.


I love, love, love this wallpaper.  Unfortunately, my better half is not a fan of papered walls, so I just have to drool over this for now.


To promote her business in Hong Kong, Orla has wrapped a tram in her signature twig print. Well, I'm sure she didn't wrap it herself. The tram fellows most likely did. You get the gist, I'm sure. How cool is that?


Tram photo via Oh Joy!

No comments: